- A Push to Stop Crimes Against the Future
– Scary stuff. Hur bevisar man ett brott som ännu inte begåtts? Jag får otrevliga vibbar.
- New Paper “Arctic Air Temperature Change Amplification” By Chylek Et Al 2009
– “In the following analysis we confirm that the Arctic has indeed warmed during the 1970-2008 period by a factor of two to three faster than the global mean in agreement with model predictions but the reasons may not be entirely anthropogenic. We find that the ratio of the Arctic to global temperature change was much larger during the years 1910-1970.”
- History may help us survive climate change – United Press International
– ”Populations in the Caribbean, from 5000 BC to AD 1492 successfully lived through a (16-foot) rise in relative sea levels, marked variation in annual rainfall and periodic intensification of hurricane activity.”
- Climate change: divided they stand – WA today
– ”At one end of the spectrum, people argue that as Australia is less than 2 per cent of the world, it doesn’t matter what we do, so we might as well do nothing. At the other extreme, people advance arguments that imply Australia is the world, and that whatever we do will automatically be reflected in global action.” Vi svenskar är visst inte så unika. 😉